It was this time last year that I was lamenting about Jamie's work and travel schedule. It is that time, again. It seems to be that mid-October through mid-November will be busy with evenings and travel. It should be winding down by the time the baby's arrival is imminent. Jamie just returned from three days of travel so he and Jonathan were enjoying some quality time this evening. I caught some of it on video:
If it seems as though I have forgotten to use the still photo camera as of late - it is because the darn thing is dying a slow death. This is a major irritation to me because I feel as though we need a new one so as to be prepared for Baby Two's arrival. It would be of supreme irritation if we missed all photo moments because the camera gave up the ghost. I like to buy things and have them work for a very long time. My definition of a very long time is different than the manufacturers' definition. Bummer. So, a new camera is on the way.
1 comment:
Sarah, I believe we have both set a new PR in number of posts per month in October. And we still have a week to go! I suppose your count may go down in November at some point...but I hope not! I want to see lots of photos of the new baby Guild.
Post a Comment