Friday, October 3, 2008

The ?!?*?@# Plumbing Situation

On a note totally unrelated to our precocious two year old:
The shower in our bathroom has been leaking for two months. The plumber that we originally hired was here four times to attempt to repair it. He was horrible about showing up in a timely fashion and there were times we waited for days/weeks for a return phone call and there were times he was scheduled to come that he didn't show up. He supposedly did great work so we were patient. MY PATIENCE IS GONE. We hired someone else to come on Thursday and tonight we checked to confirm the repair: NOPE. Still leaking. I am considering plumbing as an alternative occupation. I think I could fix a leak after four tries.

Jonathan even talks about "Mommy Daddy shower broken". He talks about "Gary fix shower". No wonder. The plumber has been here more than many of our friends in recent days!! AAGGH!

Sarah

No comments: