This week was pumpkin week. We colored pumpkin pictures, got books about pumpkins, bought these little pumpkins and decorated them, and tomorrow we are going to pick out large pumpkins from a farm. Jonathan LOVED the glue. He woke up this morning and asked about doing the glue, again. The paint pens were fun, but not nearly as much fun as the glue and colored fuzz balls that we put on the pumpkins.

I am proudly displaying the pumpkins on the mantle for all to see. I asked Jamie if he minded the decor... he just smiled and said that it was indicitive of our current phase in life. :+)Hopefully our trip to the pumpkin patch goes well...
Sarah
2 comments:
It must be the teacher in me, but I love the theme weeks. I don't think you're crazy at all. I don't think Anna is quite old enough to appreciate a theme quite yet, but we're all about going to the pumpkin patch. We haven't pulled out any glue yet though...
very fun. He's lucky to have such a creative mommy!
Post a Comment