I have tried (in vain) to turn these videos. It doesn't work in the same manner as turning photos. I'm sorry. But, the video is worth it.
By the way - Jonathan is still working on his 4 molars. They are taking a very long time to finish tearing through the gums. Jonathan is doing quite well despite the fact that it can't feel very good.
Enjoy our little man on the move :+)
2 comments:
We're still working on the rolling over here. I'm so proud of Jonathan!!! And I'm not even his mom. I can imagine how you feel. Thanks for sharing this video. I liked watching it sideways. I still haven't figured out how to post one yet. All mine are rejected.
What a big boy!! I actually loved the video of him getting up and falling down. It shows the determination it must take to learn to walk. I am amazed daily at the amount that Allison learns.
Post a Comment