1. Walking. He has been walking for about a month now, and he is getting quite proficient with it. He rarely crawls for anything, even if it means getting up several times on an uneven surface.
2. Saying a few words. He says "mama" and "dada". He has been saying dada for months, but mama is a recent development. There may be some other "words" that he is uttering but they are unintelligible to me.
3. Asserting his will. He threw something at me the other day when I didn't give him what he wanted. I'm sure we are just at the beginning of training this child, so I can only imagine what his frustration will look like in a year.
4. So much fun! One would expect me to say this since I am the mother but having Jonathan is much more fun than I ever expected. I was confident that I would love him, care for him, etc. I wasn't sure whether I would find it to be fun. More fun that I could have imagined. His laugh is contagious, and Jamie is a pro at getting him going.
5. Sleeping. Right now, that is. My sister and Nate are hoping that he sleeps well tonight. It is our first night away from the little man. I am so looking forward to an extended date with my hubby.
Have a good one ~ Sarah
1 comment:
Hope you had a great date. Jonathan is a lot of fun--I agree.
Post a Comment