Monday, October 29, 2007

Away from Jonathan for the Night

Jonathan loves reading, and he loves climbing into things. A delightful combo of both activities in this photo.
The weekend was a splendid success. Jonathan behaved beautifully in the car, slept quite well (overall) and was a good boy for Nate and Carla.

Saturday we had a baby shower for my friend, Angela, who had Aliya at the end of September. Aliya is growing like crazy, and they all seem to be doing well. I'll put some of the photos up here later.
Jonathan was very good for Nate and Carla with the exception of a short wakeful time at 4am. Carla handled the mid-dream interruption quite well but I think she probably went to bed early on Sunday evening. Jamie and I had a wonderful time at a dinner theater that played a Norwegian Lutheran spoof... what a hoot!
~ S ~

No comments: