Sunday, October 7, 2007

Signing Times

Jonathan has started signing for various things that he wants. I have done it with him a bit, but didn't expect him to catch on with the limited exposure. Such fun!!

He signs eat (big shocker with his love of food) and all-done (also not shocking considering his love for getting down to play).

That's all - nothing else is new here except scorching heat. We like COOL, crisp, fall mornings. Not sticky, scorching ones. Oh well - I'm glad that it is at least sunny.

Have a good one ~ Sarah

2 comments:

katherine said...

I laughed when I read that J-man's first sign was eat! He has to keep those big cheeks going somehow now that he's walking and otherwise burning off all kinds of energy.

Valerie said...

How fun! Do you use very many with him? I really haven't done anything like that with Allie. Think it's too late to start??