Jonathan got his first hair cut yesterday. I was anxious that they would butcher his hair. Tom at the Barber Shop on Main Street (they even have a barber pole outside) did a great job and Jonathan sat remarkably still. Jamie has been insistent upon getting Jonathan's hair cut - I have been hedging. As is usually the case, Jamie was right. The little man's hair looks much better. I would put pictures on here, but I forgot the camera for the time at the Barber Shop and he was much too wiggly to take photos of his hair tonight.
As for me: I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. They only had to remove the top two - the bottom two have been gone for years.
The little man's first birthday is this weekend. So is our 6th anniversary. Guess what we are going to be celebrating? Yep - the birthday. Not that this means our anniversary is less important. Jamie and I are just more flexible about when we celebrate. We always celebrate - we just make it at a good time for us. We are going to have my sister and Nate watch Jonathan on the 27th so we can go out for our anniversary. Jonathan gets his birthday and we get to celebrate our anniversary. It all works out.
Next week I will have photos of the little man's pumpkin birthday party. Why pumpkin? Because I got to chose and that is what I thought would be cute.
~S~
No comments:
Post a Comment