Jamie, Jonathan and I spent Saturday morning and part of the afternoon at the zoo downtown. Jonathan just loved all of the things that were available for his little brain to process.


He really liked the giraffes. So did Jamie and I. The animals were all out and easily visible on Saturday so we enjoyed great views of so many animals. I liked the lemurs. They have fabulous tails and can do some great acrobatics.

We wore our Hawkeye attire with great pride on Saturday. The Hawks beat Illinois in a redeeming victory. Doesn't the little Hawkeye look adorable?
Jamie was playing with Jonathan on Sunday morning before church and decided that Jonathan might like sitting in the box. True enough! He sat in this box and "read" books.
New development: Jonathan likes the fork. He has managed to stab pieces of pear and green bean with his plastic fork and get it into his mouth. This has made him feel as though being fed by us is no longer necessary. I'm sure many of you can imagine the messes that have resulted. I still insist upon feeding him anything that requires a spoon.Update on Jamie and I: Jamie is obsessed with Fantasy FB right now. I am actually showing an interest in the activity. I know whether he is winning or losing and what his chances for victory might be. We are looking for houses. We are trying to be much more diligent in finding a realtor this time. Our last experience was poor enough that we decided to interview prospective realtors.
Hope you are all doing well ~
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment