We spent Labor Day weekend with my dad's side of the family enjoying a reunion. We had great laughs, competed in a "baggo" tournament, cribbage tournament, and just enjoyed relaxing together.
The first photo is Jonathan enjoying the outdoors at my parent's house.

After moving here, I realized that a friend of the family with whom we attended camp for my entire childhood lives about 10 minutes from us. God is so good! Her two boys provided great entertainment for Jonathan!

Jonathan makes this face all of the time. Not just when eating - when in the pool, when playing, etc.
This is his second most likely face - he even kind of makes a whistling noise with his lips when he makes this "ooo" face.
Isn't he just CUTE?!?!
We were spectators at a large cross country meet here - the runners from the team that I coached were running so we went to watch. We are introducing Jonathan to the sport early :+)
Musical talent is showing early... the pounding clearly resembles Mozart.
My cousin's two girls... Jonathan loved them!
The "bagg-o" gallery at my family reunion.
Whew! This is a record number of photos for me in my blogging career. I think Jonathan is teething. Either that or just irritable today. Who really knows? Children are a mystery most of the time. I just do my best.Jamie and I will be cheering the Iowa Hawkeyes on to victory tomorrow over the Cyclones. Based upon the Clones rather dismal beginning to the year - I think it should be a fairly easy victory. Only time will tell.
Happy weekend everyone!
Sarah
2 comments:
Yea...pictures! Jonathon is way cute Sarah. I think that his eyes are yours, but I see a lot of Jamie in him on some of the pictures. What's the consensus...does he look like mom or dad? Looks like all is well with you. Have fun hanging out with Katherine and my little girl today!
Valerie
Allison is a riot. She really likes that chicken puree doesn't she? She and Jonathan played so well together. They both like to screech like teradactyls.
Post a Comment