Friday, September 7, 2007

Momentous Day

Today Jonathan began putting objects back into containers instead of always removing them. This is an exciting prospect for the Guild household's mess factor.

I'm going to a Yoga-type/Pilates-type class today with one of the two people that I know here. This should be interesting. Typically I just run. It is simple, requires no instructor or special equipment, and I can do it by just walking out the door. I'm trying to broaden my horizons.

Yesterday Jonathan and I spent THIRTY minutes ripping paper, putting it in a bucket, and taking it out of the bucket. It's always been said that kids have short attention spans. I guess it just depends on the activity. I felt like I had the shorter attention span for that activity. Ripping paper is not the mental stimulation that I prefer. Oh well - I love the little guy and I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

More pictures next time. We had a family reunion last weekend so I have some photos that I need to download.

No comments: