Sunday, September 30, 2007

Family Fun

The Guilds love the outdoors. We spent most of Saturday at a park downtown. We brought the jogging stroller, ran our Saturday run with Jonathan around the park (it's a big park with a biking trail around perimeter), and then spent hours relaxing in the park. Jonathan had a wonderful time and LOVED pushing his little car all over. We enjoyed a picnic in the park with some friends that Jamie knew from childhood. The Nehre's have Andrew who is only two weeks older than Jonathan. The two of them are quite the pair!
Andrew, Jonathan and the beloved car ~

Andrew is possibly the fastest and most creative crawler I have ever seen. He doesn't seem quite as into walking as Jonathan, but who would be with the repertoire of crawling moves that he has? He army crawled faster than any kid I've ever seen. Then, he progressed to the "normal" crawl. As you can see by the photo, he has recently added the bear crawl to his list of talents. Truly amazing!!! Jonathan is doing some business here - I know that this is a terrible mother thing to do, but it was too funny not to share. He won't remember, and this blog will have disappeared into a cyber hole somewhere by the time he could comprehend my actions.
Hope you all enjoyed the weekend ~ I feel like fall is a masterpiece of God's... beautiful weather, gorgeous scenery...
Love, Sarah

No comments: