We have this sofa table that is supposed to have the other side down. Jonathan loves to crawl all over it and push it around. It is safer to have him push it while it is upside down.
In search of products that don't contain dairy, I purchased some rice milk cheese. I have NO idea why they make something that tastes that foul. Jonathan took one bite and spit it out. I tried to convice him to eat more, but he just rubbed it all over his face. Then, to top of the misery of his meal - he broke out in hives. WHAT?!?! Rice milk cheese has cow's milk products in it. That begs the question - why would they EVER create something that bad and then have cow's milk in it? No one in their right mind would eat this stuff, let alone someone who could eat regular cheese. Good grief!Tomorrow is the first day of cloth diapers for us. I am praying that the poo stays in and the diaper stays on. Katherine tells me that this is the way to go. I'll let you know in a few days.
Hope your Monday was better than the typical Monday...
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment