Yoga is painful. Not relaxing. If you have ever played volleyball and been made to do "wall sits" during pre-season conditioning - this is like that but it lasts for 50 minutes. I am going to hurt tomorrow.
Are you crazy?!?!? Good for you! I suppose this pushing 30 stuff is starting to get to us. Who would have thought I ever would have started exercising like a madwoman...sounds like you are trying some new stuff too!
I think I'll stick with running. I read once in some runners magazine that true runners like yourself are some of the most inflexible athletes around! It's amusing that you picked a sport (?) that is basically just stretching as your second choice.
2 comments:
Are you crazy?!?!? Good for you! I suppose this pushing 30 stuff is starting to get to us. Who would have thought I ever would have started exercising like a madwoman...sounds like you are trying some new stuff too!
I think I'll stick with running. I read once in some runners magazine that true runners like yourself are some of the most inflexible athletes around! It's amusing that you picked a sport (?) that is basically just stretching as your second choice.
Post a Comment