Viola! My masterpiece is complete.
My friend, Katherine, whom I have referred to here before "tagged" me on her blog. It means that I am supposed to do what these rules say. Kind of similar to chain letters on email??? Anyhow -Here are the rules:1. Post these rules.2. List eight random facts about yourself.3. If you're tagged, do the same thing on your blog.4. At the end of your post, tag 8 people.
1. I love Diet Mt. Dew, pizza, and watermelon. There is nothing more that needs to be said about that.
2. I love running. Outside, preferrably. Cool, crisp, fall, morning runs are perfect.
3. After Jonathan was born I became a cybercondriac on his behalf. When he had a rash I was sure it was something life-threatening after my internet reading. I had to significantly limit my internet reading to insure that sanity was maintained.
4. Jamie has informed me that I like change when given time to adjust to the thought. It is best to not spring major life changes on me suddenly. Mention them, give me time to think about them, and then - things usually go much better.
5. I wear flip flops in every public shower. I was the only girl on the basketball team who would stand in the shower room with flip flops on. The gunk on the shower floor grosses me out.
6. Monday I missed my job as a teacher very much. High school kids are just great, and missing them is an unfortunate piece about this season in life.
7. Some of my favorite times in life have been just "dinking around" with friends and family. Saturday mornings when Jamie and I were first married and we went to Panera for a bagel and Dt. Dew are some treasured times.
8. My car is not clean. When I met Jamie he had to ride in my car with the passenger side floor covered with pop cans and trash. He threatened that I would have to drive the smaller vehicle again if I allowed this to happen with the Pilot. He bought me a special trash thing for the Pilot - thus far I have been successful maintaining cleanliness to his standards.
I don't know anyone with blogs except some of the people Katherine listed on her blog and Angela. So - no one is tagged because Angela is having a baby in 3 days.
Happy 1/2 day until Friday ~
Sarah
1 comment:
You are good at randomness. I really like the pictures of Jonathan cooking. And I am definitely with you on the pointlessness of rice milk cheese made with cow's milk. The word "pointless" was invented to describe situations like that. In fact, "pointless" doesn't really cover it. Poor Jonathan. No pizza. Not even with rice milk cheese. At least not before age 3 or so.
Post a Comment