Hi. It's official. Jonathan is allergic to cow's milk products. What a bummer for him! Oh well - most kids outgrow this problem by the age of 3, so we are hoping for that scenario. He is healthy in every other regard, so we are very blessed.
He is currently getting 4 molars. This is fun for NO one! He is sleeping moderately well, but he is just quite restless so he will be awake for an hour in the middle of the night, at times.
Jonathan had a great time playing with friends yesterday - they played for over an hour at the restaurant's playland. Today we saw my friend, Katherine, and her daughter, Anna. Katherine was watching another little girl who is of similar age to Jonathan. The two of them screeched like teradactyl together. I think they egged each other on.
We are off to nap - hopefully!
Sarah
2 comments:
I'm glad Allison and Jonathon had a good time together. I know the screech all too well!! Sorry about the allergies. Let's hope he grows out of it quickly. And the molars...doesn't sound like a good time!
Val
I tagged you on my blog. You're going to love it. I didn't know what it meant to be tagged so I'll explain. It just means that you have to follow the rules posted on my blog.
We're coming to visit you soon!!!
Post a Comment