Jonathan ended up being soaked. It happened on my watch: Jamie left to pick up the rental backpack carrier and when he returned, Jonathan was soaking wet. It began with just his feet, and I thought: oh well, I can just remove his shoes and socks when we leave. Before I knew it, he sat down in the water (sweatpants and all). He didn't complain about the water temperature once, and he loved splashing and throwing rocks while submerged up to his knees. When asked about the water later he said: "Jona cold. Water cold."
I took off the sweatpants after they began falling down from the weight of the water.
My little guy, in all his stylish glory!
I took off the sweatpants after they began falling down from the weight of the water.
My little guy, in all his stylish glory!Three posts in one day!! I'll share about our day of hiking later this week, after you've recovered from the large amount of reading from today.
Sarah
1 comment:
I love all the posts. I also love Jona's stylish glory. Hope we stop playing phone tag and actually get to talk soon!
Post a Comment