Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Gossie and Friends"

Jonathan loves to read books, but he has his favorites. Gossie and Friends, Clifford, Cordoroy, and anything with cars are among those that make the short list. He also likes to "read" books himself. "My read it!!".

The visual aspect of this video clip is quite poor because I cannot make the videotaping obvious or the moment is gone. I have to tape without him knowing. This meant that I was propping the video camera up with one hand and participating in the "reading" with the other hand. I am posting this for our families so they can hear my little guy's wonderful little voice. I know it will change into a "big boy" voice too soon, and I want to remember this time. If you have little patience for poor cinematics... maybe you should skip this one. To the rest of you - enjoy Jonathan's rendition of "Gossie and Friends".

On a couple of other notes:

~ Jonathan loves play do ("pay does") and we have spent many minutes playing this fabulous invention in the past couple of days.

~ Baby Guild #2 is growing and doing well... he/she should be arriving in a little over two months. Remind me when I am sleep deprived that I will survive :+) As I was watching a few videos of Jonathan from this time last year after he had just learned to walk - it made me excited for another little one.

Enjoy fall... I love it and I think God outdid himself with this season!

Sarah


1 comment:

katherine said...

I think it's kind of photo-journalistic-y. I also think Jonathan has "nope" down pat. So cute! Thanks for sharing. I like Gossie but don't know the book you're reading.