Lake Tahoe is spectacular. I love beautiful bodies of water, and this is definitely at the top of the list of those that I've seen. Lake Tahoe is filled by mountain streams, therefore, they claim it is 99% pure and free from much of the junk found in other lakes or in some oceanic areas. The other side of the coin is that the water is quite cold by comparison to other lakes and to the oceanic areas nearer the tropical regions. The surface temperature never gets above 65 degrees, even in summer. I take the cold water anytime if it is as clear and beautiful as this lake.
We spent one morning playing by the water. The original intent was to just stand by the edge and throw rocks into the water and play in the sand...




Note: I've tried to avoid being viewed on this blog while prego, but some photos of the family were fun so I'm sharing :+)
Next post: what really happened in regards to my plan to stay dry on this morning at the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment