Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So, so, behind

I did not forget that I have this blog.  It isn't for lack of things "going on" that I haven't posted anything.  Quite the opposite.  And, I have so many photos to post that it seems insurmountable.

What have we been up to?
Vacation to Wisconsin
Quick visit to Iowa on the way to Wisconsin
Working on creating a new website for our church in St. Louis
Dinners with friends
Lots of bike rides with the two seater tandem for Jamie and Jonathan and my bike plus burley for Caleb and I
Nephew, Jake's, birthday party.
Work trips for Jamie

Now, school is starting for my biggest little man.  Preschool only, but I still keep thinking that I must be imagining things.  He is extremely excited.  First day is Thursday, and he was ready to head out today.

Photos and lots of updates to come.  Hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew starts preschool tomorrow, too! He's been counting down the "sleeps" until the first day. I have too, but perhaps because of a different emotion... I even got teary-eyed at orientation last week. Hope it goes weel for you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.