I do not have a love affair with the heat. In fact, northern Minnesota or Wisconsin sound more appealing by the year. Generally, I cannot complain, though. I like change, I like colder weather, I like snow, I like most anything between twenty degrees and ninety degrees. We spent a decent amount of time at the pool and at a local park this summer trying to beat the heat. The park is in the shade with a water feature, and since we had countless 100 degree days it was a great outdoor play area.
Jake and Josh joined us on several occasions for summer fun...
The difference in the pool and the park are noticeable: the children leave the pool with only a slight smell of chlorine to show for it. They leave the park with more mud that I thought possible.
Can you say, mud?
Caleb dumped a bucket with muddy water on Jake... nice.
The three mess monsters after a slight rinse job at the water fountain. I took mine home and sprayed them off with the hose in the backyard before I let them into the house. The socks were thrown away.
No comments:
Post a Comment