Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Business" for Caleb

After our year of chaos, the time has come to potty train the young one.  I didn't speak to one mother or father who thought that potty training would be a good idea in the midst of boxes and all of our moving... so, here we are, settled in this new place.  Ready to potty train Caleb.  So far, not so bad.  I have rather low expectations so maybe that is why I am pleasantly surprised.  He is a rather spirited one in a way completely different from his brother so I had no idea how things would go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask Dr. Phil. On one of his shows he showed a couple how to do this with their son. They never showed the outcome. Bet that kid peed all over the wall a few times. It will come. Be patient.

Love
Tim