about this time in life with my children...
1. When Jonathan randomly says: "the boy grew, he grewed and he grewed and he grewed. Mommy sing that song." I know exactly what he means. No one else probably would, but I am the mommy and I know. He wants me to sing the little song from the book, I'll Love You Forever. One of the lines in the book talks about the boy growing and then has the song.
2. Caleb smiles from ear to ear when I come in to get him in the morning.
3. Caleb knows that I am the "snack bar" and smiles widely when I come to get him when he's hungry.
4. Jonathan says, "Mommy, come jump on the pillows!"
5. Jonathan is playing often on his own and he talks while doing so. It is adorable. He'll count things or sing a song we've been singing together or just ramble in pretend play.
6. Caleb doesn't like to sit. I say that I like this, but many days I do not. However, I love that Caleb has his own quirks and personality. I get to learn about him just as I am learning about Jonathan.
2 comments:
I Love the "snack bar"...that was what Marc called me when Levi was Caleb's age...I LOVE it:)
precious!
Post a Comment