We had such a wonderful weekend! Jamie's brother and sister and their kids came to visit. It was quite busy around here with seven guests which can sometimes stress me out a little. Not this time. Not one bit. It was so easy to have them here and I really, really wished that they could have stayed longer. Jonathan wished so, too. He kept talking about when his cousins would "come back soon". He really loved having them here. During his "nap" on Saturday he kept yelling, "Sofie, come get me! Sofie, come get me!" He didn't sleep one minute and could hardly wait to play with them.
Sofie with Caleb
Sofie reading nighttime stories to Jonathan

Allison with Caleb
Jonathan in his beloved car
This last photo was taken after Jonathan and I made "treat necklaces" after lunch one day. He wanted to make one for Daddy, too. However, I soon realized that his intentions were more selfish than altruistic. He ate Jamie's necklace, too. Guess that kind of goes with the territory of a two year old.
Allison with Caleb
I'm going to check on J-man, again. I'm still hearing noises from his room. Do you suppose he has now removed his pants and socks, too?
I have a few more photos of the weekend that I will post tomorrow. Hopefully there will be more napping around here.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment