Monday, March 9, 2009

Rough Housing

I am the mother of boys. Boys like to wrestle, tackle, jump, throw... I like to play outdoors and I've developed an affinity for cars and trucks and the like. The tackling and rough housing were not in my repertoire. I'm learning. I do not want to be left out of the fun so I am learning to roll around on the floor, jump on the pile of couch pillows, tackle, and chase. Jonathan's delight in these activities is motivation enough for me.

Jamie's parents were here for several days last week. We had a wonderful time with them. The weather was great so we were outside a lot. Jonathan was exhausted by the time that they left. Three days of outdoor time would wear out any kid who has been inside most of the winter.












Here's to many more nice, spring days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! Levi LOVES to "tackle" myself, Marc and our dog;) Boys are just more physical. I remind myself it is good for my health;) Keep up the good work!