Saturday, January 3, 2009

Iverson Family Plus a Few

My dear friend, Abby, was visiting her family in our hometown at the same time that we were with my family. She is like a sister to Carla and I - we've been friends for ages and our parents have known each other since before we were born. We all three had boys this year so we had to take the chance to see one another - no matter how short the visit. We lament the distance that separates us!! Abby, Carla and I with our four boys



The four boys



Carla and Jacob looking too cute not to post!



Caleb, snoozing



Dad with Jacob
Carla with Caleb
We didn't take a family photo, of course... we are all terrible about remembering to do that sort of thing. We enjoy hanging out together so much that those things get forgotten, I guess. Maybe we'll remember next time :+)






1 comment:

katherine said...

4 very cute boys. Babies in hats are the best. Dylan always disagreed about that one, but I think it helps accentuate the chubby cheeks.