1. Caleb is crying much less. Things are more pleasant around here for all of us. Hoping that it just continues to get better.
2. Addition to my list of good baby gear: Nursing tent. A new thing since having Jonathan. I really like it. I know some who don't, but this has been really great for us.
3. Clarification to my list: there are lots of other things I really use, but they are the things that lots of people buy. A pack and play, exersaucer (buy this used or borrow one!). I was just pondering the things that aren't as readily discussed when talking gear.
4. There will certainly be house dust in hell. I don't plan on going there to check out my prediction, but am confident I will be right. I don't like dusting one bit, but I like the presence of dust on my furniture even less.
5. My camera battery died so I will post some new photos soon.
6. My parents are in Las Vegas and then heading to Arizona. High of 65. Not quite that warm here. More like zero with the windchill. Just glad I don't live in North Dakota based upon their current weather issues.
That's all until more photos.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment