I have never minded winter until having small children. I like to bundle up and play in the snow and go for walks. An infant cannot be bundled up to play in the snow. Therefore, we are quite limited in our outdoor play this time of year. I am hoping, hoping, hoping for an early spring. Possibly in February? I'm thinking that February is too much to hope for. I have moved on to a more realistic hope: spring in March.
On another note: our church is outgrowing our initial location only four months after we started! In September we had about 25 people as part of a core group to start the church. This Sunday we were at our current capacity with about a hundred people attending. We will be finding a new location soon, and we are excited about what God is doing!
Sarah
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment