Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Six weeks and counting

Little Guild #2 is six weeks old and counting. He is crying much, much less and we are getting to know his little quirks. Let me share:
If he gets too tired in the evening he starts screaming a very high pitched screech. I used to think he was hungry. Wrong. He would still be screaming but now he would have gas from inhaling air while eating a little bit. Then, I assumed he had gas. Maybe a little bit, but not enough to cause that kind of screaming. He was just tired. Our two worst nights with him were while I tried (in vain) to burp him for about an hour. When I finally gave up and just calmed him so he could sleep - he slept just fine. Guess he likes to sleep in the same way I do: with a passion!

So, as we've gotten to know his little personality and quirks, we are all enjoying much greater quiet. He has longer awake periods and seems happy much of the time.

Here are a few photos that I took while he was napping yesterday.


What a perfect gift!
Sarah


No comments: