Jamie takes tremendous pride in a good looking lawn. Our front lawn at our previous house was immaculate and weed-free. The same cannot be said for our current home. Jamie has been lamenting about the weeds since we moved into the house and things started growing. We are making progress with the grass-growing/weed-killing, but I am quite picky about how this is done now that we have the little man so it is slower going than Jamie would like. Here are a few "before" shots for you to laugh at - especially if you know Jamie well.

We affectionately called this weed, "the bloomin' onion".


I almost like the weeds just because they make me laugh - especially at Jamie's reaction to them and the massive number that are present.
~Sarah~
2 comments:
Whoa, that's all I have to say.
I sometimes wish Dylan cared a little more than he does about the weed infestation. There are no blooming onions in our yard, but there are plenty of dandelions and creepy weeds that take over everything. I would love to know any green solutions (or at least compromises to the chemical weed-killers) because there is no way I'm getting out there and digging all those dandelions up. And yes, knowing Jamie, your yard does make me laugh.
Post a Comment