Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More on our guests...

Marc, Tammy, Alli, Nic and Nathan came to visit us during part of their spring break in the middle of March. We visited several fun places, and here are a few photos to share. Jonathan loved this exhibit at this "children's museum" of sorts that we visited... there was water and splashing... what fun! Here are Jamie and Jonathan with Marc and his family at the hippo exhibit at the zoo. It was a bit chilly, but tolerable that day.
This is a sculpture of a giant bug at the zoo. Nic loves bugs, so he was all about this photo. The Insectarium was actually quite fascinating, and I enjoyed viewing large bugs from the other side of the glass.
Nic and Jonathan investigating the bugs on the ground. Scientists at heart :+) (I can only hope...)
I'll post the last of these photos later this week... we had such a great time with the Guilds from Iowa! Jonathan was quite forlorn after they left, and I was the only remaining playmate.

~ Sarah ~

No comments: