Thursday, April 3, 2008

Will the rain ever end?

Final photos of our time with guests. All of the boys in the Insectorium looking at a large, hairy bug. The three boys, exploring, near the grizzly exhibit.
The rain here has been record-setting. Of course. Our first spring here and it is the wettest one on record. Our backyard is a swamp. Very squishy and muddy. Jonathan loves being outside. He asks to got out at 800 in the morning. I was tired of saying "not now" so we went out in the rain in the late afternoon. Jonathan is facscinated by the puddles and the rain falling in the puddles.
Puzzletime with Grandma and Grandpa. He now says their names with regularity after looking at his picture book. I have a cheap photo album with photos of Jonathan with family members when they've been here, etc. I am hoping that he'll remember the visitors we've had when we see them in May. He said, "Marc" for a while, but now he just smiles at the picture.
That's all for a while ~
Sarah

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh good! I'm so glad to see new pics of the cutie-patootie! His cheeks remind me of Aliya. :) Glad to hear you're doing well, even if you're soaked to the bone all the time! Love, Ang & Aliya