1. When Jonathan wants me to go somewhere with him (often his room or outside), he will come over, reach up, take my hand, and lead me to where he desires. I love it when he does that.
2. One of the words in his vocabulary is book. For a while it was simply, boo. We worked very hard on emphasizing the end of the word so that he would hear it and repeat the word with the end on it. It worked, but now he says book with exceptional emphasis on the "k" at the end. It is one of the things I most enjoy hearing him say and I laugh.
3. Playing outside with the little man. I am a sucker for fun, outside toys. We now have bubbles, sidewalk chalk, sand toys, a water squirter, bikes, etc. I appreciate it when Jonathan allows me to sit in the chair and relax while he plays with rocks (or whatever else) - this happens infrequently. I usually have to be an active participant.
4. Coloring with Jonathan is also a favorite of mine. He is very focused on the task and loves to have me help.
5. When Jonathan says, "pweese", it is hard to say no. It is so cute. But, I have managed to stick to my guns no matter how high the cuteness factor. Usually he says it when I can easily say, "yes" so that is very nice.
Jonathan received this onsie and visor from my parents after their trip to the South in January. Pretty funny, huh? He didn't mind wearing the visor.


Happy May Day!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment