Saturday, January 23, 2010

When I Grow Up...

Get used to posts about this topic because kids AND adults change their mind about this topic a terrific number of times. Also, this parent thinks these conversations are amusing so will likely write about them so as to remember them later.

During a recent conversation:
Jonathan: "When I grow up I want to be a daddy. Daddy and I can both be daddies together."
Me: "Will you have little boys just like your daddy has little boys?"
Jonathan: "Yes, I will have a Jonathan and a Caleb. I think that would be good. Do you think that would be good?"
Me: "Yes, I think that would be very good. I think Daddy would really like to be a daddy with you."
Jonathan: "Yeah, and you can still be the mommy."

1 comment:

abby said...

Okay, that is funny :) I love that little boy of yours! xoxo