The storage room was a big one for me because it meant I had to sort through, throw away, give away or recycle most of 15 boxes of teaching stuff. I love teaching. I hope to return to the occupation one day, but for now I do not need to save a binder from every semester of every course that I taught. I now have one box of stuff, a very precious jump drive of files, and few lab toys (that I couldn't part with) remaining in their designated area of the storage room.
Tonight was the office... and so we roll. Into a year with less clutter.
3 comments:
I need to do the same around here. I'll let you know how it goes. That is, once I have a little free time...
Nothing makes me happier than de-cluttering!!!!
Right there with ya! We organized the basement one weekend....and it took the WHOLE weekend! We decided that we were so blessed to have such huge amounts of clutter...Now, Goodwill is the proud owners of our blessed clutter:)
Post a Comment