Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas on the Roof

Mom and Dad built a room above the garage, and it is great! It's big, warm (thanks to a spiffy unit that heats and cools it), and perfect for a Christmas opening with small children.
A perfect bow for that forehead, Grampie!
We've been working on limiting Jonathan's fingers in the mouth, but obviously I was a little lax in my efforts this night.
Jake is a very busy little guy... he was all about dancing on this box.

Jonathan and Jamie slept in the room on the roof one night, and Caleb and I slept up there the next night. Caleb didn't seem to be all that thrilled about sleeping that night so the rest of the family was most appreciative that I quarantined his crying and fussing to the "roof" with me. He was in a mood and didn't seem to think the pack and play was a good idea. I did think that the pack and play was a good idea, and guess whose idea won? Yep: me. After two hours of fussing and fiddling.

1 comment:

katherine said...

God knew what He was doing when He gave Caleb such a determined and patient mother. Your efforts now will make your life with him later so much easier! He sure is a cute little guy.