I love them all! Very cute. And I'm still very impressed that you have found time to blog at all, let alone several times since Caleb was born.
Anna added waking up during the night (multiple times as in every 10-30 minutes btw 2 and 4:30) to her list of difficult behaviors. But she ate a great dinner with minimal casualties so I guess she figured she had to do some pay back.
Hi Sarah! Congratulations on another beautiful baby boy. Looks like you are all doing well. Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your house full of boys! Take care! Jenn (Lennard) Kalainoff and Family
2 comments:
I love them all! Very cute. And I'm still very impressed that you have found time to blog at all, let alone several times since Caleb was born.
Anna added waking up during the night (multiple times as in every 10-30 minutes btw 2 and 4:30) to her list of difficult behaviors. But she ate a great dinner with minimal casualties so I guess she figured she had to do some pay back.
Hi Sarah! Congratulations on another beautiful baby boy. Looks like you are all doing well. Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your house full of boys! Take care! Jenn (Lennard) Kalainoff and Family
Post a Comment