Caleb is eating like a champ. His sleeping is all right, too. No complaints. He sleeps for 3-4 hour stretches at night (after we started keeping him up and going from about 6-830pm). This is just fine by me. We had his one-week check today and he now weighs 7 lbs. 8 ounces. He has gained a little over nine ounces in a week (after losing 3 ounces before leaving the hospital). Wonder if his cheeks will get really chubby like Jonathan's did.
1 comment:
Hey Guilds-
I have meant to send my congrats many times already and just never quite made it. I am so happy for all of you and glad to hear that the adjustment is going well. I have something I would like to send to Caleb (by the way, I love his name) but didn't keep your address. Will you send it my way (jdolson5@hotmail.com)?
Post a Comment