We arrived at the hospital last night at around ten o'clock... Caleb Thomas was born this morning at 4:38am. That's right - AM. He decided that coming in the wee hours of morning would be best. Not that we really mind - he is perfectly healthy. He weighs seven pounds and two ounces... length to be determined. We are all doing well and will post photos later this afternoon when we have a chance to download.
4 comments:
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
Dear Jamie and Sarah,
I'm so happy and thankful to hear of Caleb's safe arrival! Uncle Maynard just called Mom who passed the news to me. It's wonderful to have good news to share!
We're looking forward to hearing/seeing Jonathon's perspective on being a brother. I'm certain that his response will be delightful!
I send our good wishes, my love and a big hug!
Denise
So excited to welcome Caleb to the family!! Of course his great Uncle Tom thinks he has been given a fine name!! Wish we could hug all of you. Am imagining Jonathan's sweet face as he is introduced to his little brother.
Love to you all, Aunt Mary
Oh, he is so beautiful! I love the name. All his cousins are very excited to have him here safely. Praise the Lord for a smooth delivery. Give him kisses for us.
Love Aunt Sara, Uncle Jose, Elysa, Isaac, and David
Post a Comment