Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Turkey Week

Remember the Guild themes of the week? They are still here - we just had a brief hiatus for two weeks out of laziness (by me). Our theme for this week is turkeys. I found this craft on the internet, and I am quite pleased with our efforts. To say that Jonathan loves glue would be an understatement. We have spent forty-five minutes on each of the last three days doing "crafts" that involve glue. This craft was perfect in the fact that there was a lot of gluing involved.

I also have tired of all of the crafts that become immediately useless once they are created. This has a greater life span... Jonathan and I can play with it now that it is completed. Observe the turkey play time with Jamie and Jonathan:





Three posts in one day - enough is enough! Have a good week and hopefully we'll have news of a baby SOON!



2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

That looks very fun!

We'll be awaiting baby news!!!

katherine said...

Three posts gets three comments from me. I think I'm going to have to go buy some feathers because that turkey project looks like fun! Anna likes crafts but there is still a lot of eating involved in our craft time. She eats the crayons and Chevy eats the play dough.