I love the decorations for Christmas. I have almost no Thanksgiving decorations. The baby is due to arrive the weekend after Thanksgiving which is when we usually decorate for Christmas. So, to insure that we don't miss the chance to put up all of the decorations that take up a lot of room in the downstairs storage closet - we did it early. I love real trees and plan to have one again in the near future, but we decided that our fake ones would have to suffice this year. We had a delightful time decorating the house this weekend. Jonathan is enamored with the ornaments on our tree. We have gotten wiser since last year and only put ones that he can play with near the bottom. The fragile ones are near the top.
In the midst of all of the fun - we only took two photos. Here they are:
Jonathan with Daddy and the first part of the tree.
Jonathan giving me kisses and telling me that he loves me. LOVE that!
Happy decorating whenever that time comes in your house!
No comments:
Post a Comment