Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jonathan Guild, MD

Jonathan was supposed to be a doctor this year for Halloween. Originally, he was just going to wear his costume from last year (I am kind of cheap - I know) but when I tried it on him the week before Halloween it was decidedly too small. Guess he's grown a decent amount since I checked on the status of the costume size in early September. A doctor it would be. Jonathan already had these cute little scrubs and we thought it would be easy to use his doctor kit and a few add ons to make it adorable.

He had other plans. These plans didn't include the hat, mask, stethescope, etc. We did manage to get the hat on him for a little while, but he didn't have much interest in trick-or-treating. He would have preferred to remain at Lauren's house (one of his best buds) and play instead of moving on to the next house. Mommy and the little doctor
Dressed like partners...

This photo says it all: he preferred to run around playing at the Bare's house. He wasn't all that excited about moving on to the next house.


Jonathan minus the hat (and everything else that made the outfit costumy)



In other news: well, there is no other news. Just us, hanging out, waiting for Baby 2 to arrive in four weeks (if I'm lucky: THREE).





No comments: