Jamie turned thirty-three this week... Happy Birthday Old Man!! We celebrated a bit calmly since we didn't really know what the week would hold with the baby. We could have easily planned something a bit more rowdy considering the slow progress of things. We had a leisurely time - playing, hanging lights, baking a cake (Jonathan and I baked it) and decorating it, and eating sushi (Jonathan and I ate cooked Hibachi style chicken... no raw fish for us!).
The decorating was a little messy...
Birithday boy getting a little help with the candles
My mom and dad are coming today since we know that the latest day the baby will arrive will be next Tuesday. We will have Thanksgiving dinner this evening and then do some fun stuff until things change around here. We are glad to have some company for this holiday because a turkey provides a lot of food for three people.
Happy Thanksgiving! I pray that an attitude of gratitude will abound in your house...
Happy Thanksgiving! I pray that an attitude of gratitude will abound in your house...
Sarah
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and happy birthday to Jamie. I love how there are more photos of Jonathan than Jamie even though it's Jamie's big day. =)
I'm getting very anxious to meet your baby. I can't imagine how you must feel! I'm glad there's a deadline at least. I can't wait much longer.
Post a Comment