We have an entrepreneur in the house... Jonathan decided one day that he wanted to start a business: dog walking. He named his business: "Fun Dog Walker" and made fliers with Jamie advertising his business. One time around the block for $0.25. Call Sarah Guild if interested.
We got a call from the owner of possibly the best dog ever: Grayson. Grayson is a lovable, fun, obedient golden retriever who the boys and I walk each Wednesday. Last Wednesday Jonathan informed me, "this is the best job I could have ever picked. I love walking Grayson." The boys just love that dog, and I must admit: he has won my heart, too.
Jonathan is also scheming other "fun" jobs for the summer. In the works: selling a little bit of garden produce (I have high hopes that we might produce something) beside a lemonade stand.
2 comments:
I hate pets, but ardently wish I had one for ya'll to walk! Andy and I laughed and laughed over "Fun Dog Walker." What a hoot!!!
Wow, is this the Sarah I know?! ;) Love your big boy, he brings out the best in you, haha! xoxo
Post a Comment