Friday, March 30, 2012

Dad's Night

Jonathan's lovely preschool had a night when the fathers attended a fun evening with their children.  They had a grand time!!  Jonathan answered the following questions about his dad prior to the evening and gave them the sheet that evening:

My dad is 26 years old.
His hair is black and his eyes are green.
My dad likes to wear shorts and short sleeves.
He loves to eat pizza.
He is smart because he knows about dogs.
My dad works hard at the garden.
Daddy always tells me he loves me.
It makes my dad happy when the Hawkeyes win.
I really love it when my dad plays with me.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be $100.
My favorite thing about my dad is he is good at playing with me.
Love, Jonathan

Just to be clear, James is not 26.  I am not 8 years older... he is 26+10.


Caleb and I had a "date" the evening of "Dad's night".  We went to eat at a nearby restaurant that has delicious fried pickles and sweet potato fries.  He ate those and drank some orange soda.  It was a lovely date with such a sweet little guy.  "I like to go wif you, momma."  Me, too.  I like to go with you, Caleb.

1 comment:

abby said...

That is so sweet, love it, love it!