Tuesday, March 6, 2012

After a Lovely Day...

We had a lovely day.  James had the day off so I could go to an appointment.  We spent a lot of time outside, got our seeds planted in the "seed starters".  We are gardening, yet again.  I am stubborn and am insistent that I will figure out this coveted skill sometime and have something to show for it.

Now, however, we are in the process of getting rid of Caleb's pacifier.  Yes, I know he is three and some of you will likely think that three is too old for a pacifier.  Think what you want, things were going along in a spiffy manner until the dentist told us the thing had to go.  Based upon Caleb's bite, he knew he had a pacifier before I even told him.  The fact that his teeth are totally out of whack in a certain way was a clear give-away.  Uugh.  So, bye bye, pacifier.  These transitions are not easy and no amount of "proper" preparation was going to make this easy (except not giving it to him in the first place... not an option we considered :+).

On the bright side, once the pacifier is gone, his teeth should go back to a somewhat proper placement within six months given that we get rid of the thing now.

No comments: