Monday, October 25, 2010

Jonathan

Jonathan, my oldest boy... my quiet, strong willed one... my bag carrying, outside-loving, dog fearing little boy. Life is never dull with you around. You gather items all day in your bag, bucket, purse, or lunchbox of choice. The items never seem to go together for any purpose, but you know if I remove certain things from the "bag".

You don't give out hugs or kisses or even conversation for free. But, if you are game, your conversation is delightful and your hugs worth the wait. I love that you will still snuggle with me on occasion and you'll wrestle and tackle your daddy until he calls a truce.

You are a master at "Rush Hour" and like to make up your own rules to other games if given the chance. Competition is in your blood, and you'll make anything a race: running, bike riding, racing your little cars, washing hands, getting dressed. I think your daddy may have influenced you a bit on that one :+)

Happy 4th Birthday, big man! I'll miss a lot of things about three, but I look forward to being a part of your life at four!


No comments: