
Oh, so cute!!

Oh, not quite as cute... it was cold, but he wanted to wear shorts and the outfit you see is the result. Add to that a bright blue fleece for the outdoors, and he was quite a sight for the patrons of the grocery store that morning.


I will revel in the cuteness of the outfits I select for this little munchkin for as long as time allows :+) By the way, this is what he does when I say, "smile!"
1 comment:
It's all adorable. The outfit, the look on Caleb's face when you ask him to smile and the look on Jonathan's face that says he's not going to look at you for a photo b/c he's far too busy. Ok, so maybe that's not quite as adorable. ;)
When I ask Anna to put on her own clothes she gets all floppy and starts wailing, "I can't!"
Post a Comment