Saturday night Jamie and I enjoyed a VERY late evening with a young couple from our church who do not have children. Very late meaning well into the morning hours. After we were finally in bed, Caleb slept fitfully and was up probably five times between two-thirty and six in the morning.
Remember what I mentioned about Caleb being an easy baby? Addendum: easy when not teething. Absolutely exhausting and not all that fun when he's teething. Up nine times in a ten hour period during the night, fussy all day, and a poor eater when he's teething.
Wishing my eyes were closed and my mind in dreamland...
2 comments:
Doesn't he know he ought to be nice to his momma on her bday?
We've had two terrible nights of sleep around here, too. Here's hoping for some shuteye soon for both of us!
Oh Sarah, I am right there with you sister. Praying for sleep....seriously praying!!
Post a Comment