Caleb is easy going when he's comfortable. When he is tired or teething he is very vocal about his displeasure. Jonathan fussed when teething, but NOTHING like this. Caleb has been irritable about his molars and the subsequent tiredness for about three weeks. There are better times: in the morning he is generally content although more clingy. From 3:00-7:00pm he is not nice. One day he cried almost straight for two hours. Not the screaming that he did as a baby, but he was crying/whining continually (even when being held).
I'm posting this because I want to read this in a few years and smile. I also want to see how Caleb's highly expressive personality is going to play out. I'm sure teething hurts him NO MORE than the average babe, but he is darn sure we're all going to know how poorly he feels. And, we're going to suffer with him.
Caleb, I imagine we're not often going to wonder how you're feeling about things. We're just hoping you learn to tone it down a bit.
1 comment:
Cam does the same thing. Their teeth must really hurt! Poor babes!
Post a Comment